Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!

2010 has been a long and painful year, but also a year filled with experiences that have changed me as a person. Like all the years in ones life, it was filled with joyous occasions as well as painful ones. But all in all, I can happily rid the old and embrace the new.

Many people all over the world will have their new years resolutions set. And I shall be no exception. This year I have 3 resolutions, 2 of which I will focus extremely hard on whereas the 3rd will be kept if the first 2 are met. My first resolution is to make 2011 MY year. What do I mean by that? Well for the past 7 years, I've been living life in a bad way. Bad in the sense that it has not been under my own circumstances nor demands. I have continuously adapted my life after the surrounding rather than the other way around. This year I will stop with that. My first resolution is to grab the new year by it's horns and make it my year.

My second resolution is to take better care of myself. This means living a healthier life. I already started during the summer and I will continue to do so. I only live once, but it doesn't mean that life should end at 30. :P

So what do I expect from this 2011 then? Well first of all, hopefully not the same mess I had with 2010 haha. One thing I do know, and that is that it will be a successful year. In 1 year's time from now, I will write another post similar like this, telling you off how I succeeded with this. Because believe me I will.

2011 is the year of the Buzz. It's my year. And should the world end in 2012, I can at least die knowing 2011 was awesome!! :D

Now, let me reiterate a few eloquent words shared by Nike back in the day with a video to go with it;
"Everything you need, is already inside."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ae3tFI8wXE


Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for the x-files