Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enter the Profoundness

I'm starting a new campaign, going to call it "Enter the Profoundness", kind of like a spin-off from "Enter the Dragon" (an epic Bruce Lee flick for those who didn't get it).
During this campaign I'll be posting profound randomness at a reckless rate. Actually I'll just be blogging about EVERY "first thought" that strikes me at certain timings during the day (which I'll disclose at the end).

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the first day of the Enter the Profoundness campaign!

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for the x-files