Friday, May 27, 2011

Treat your mother right!

I just came to think about my mother. Just wanted to make a random post to just praise her a bit.

Mother, I love you so much. You dragged my sorry ass around for 9 months until you gave birth. You loved me, fed me, dressed me, read stories for me, taught me to read, taught me about ancient history and so much more. I love you with all my heart. I love you so much that I always compare women I met with you. I look for the strength, intelligence, kindness, love and warmth that you have because I wish my children to one day have the same beautiful mother.

Your kind words wipe away my tears, and your kisses take away my sadness and problems. I want you to always be proud of me, and I will do all I can to make sure that you never need to suffer any of the hardship that you've gone through ever again.

As for the rest;
Check out this Mr.T video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for the x-files