Friday, March 9, 2012

Overball and Oddball.

Hello world.
There are a few things I'd like to talk about. First off, there's this amazing inflatable rubber ball called "Overball" which is used to help with posture and stuff. It's fairly cheap and it's really amazing. Tried one today at Dpt. of Public Health and I thought to myself "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!?1+1" so I went ahead and bought one. Turns out they are super cheap too. Great comfort when sitting, just place the ball at whatever level of air you want it on, to support your lower back and you're good to go.

Moving on.
Check this link out to clear your head. Yes, I know you laughed, or at least giggled. It made me almost choke my gum the first time I saw it. Hilarious :D
On a different note, the weather is getting better now. The rainy patch is over and the season is making it's shift into Spring. It's really nice, climate getting a bit milder is always welcome. Though I'm not looking forward to the bugs and insects this year, considering the mild winter with rain and water puddles everywhere... not a good sign.

Here's a song http://soundcloud.com/wesmile/wesmile-vs-veronica-maggio-v made by some swedish dudes. It's a nice song :p

Sigh, I'm tired. It's Friday. The end of a long and rough week. I should be excited about the upcoming weekend but I can't say that I am. I'm tired, or well I'm always tired because I barely get to sleep but that's not what I mean. I'm getting exhausted. I need a challenge, I need to get somewhere. I feel like I'm getting stagnant, like I'm not growing mentally as much as I should. OH FFS, hang on I have to kill this flippin fly. There we go, where was I? Right, I'm bored. I miss being young. Or well I don't miss being 16 but I miss the stuff I did back then. I miss the good old days of fun, stupidity and greatness combined.

I guess I'll be saying the same thing in 10 years from now. But isn't it true? Don't we become less prone to adventures as we get older? I hope not. I hope I never let go of my dreams and ideas. Sure, many of them are far-fetched and retarded, but I don't know. They are the only things which remain untainted by this so called "reality" of adulthood. I want to spend time someplace secluded, I'm going to Antarctica. I'm going to go hiking across mountains and borders. I will go to places where I am needed, but also where I'm not needed.

And right now... I'm going to the living room, because clearly I need a bit more Chivas.
Have a great Friday internets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for the x-files